Wednesday 8 November 2017

Industrial Visit - Luxury Connect Business School (LCBS)

By : Pooja Maurya

Haah! Finally I 'm here on the bridge of my career at Luxury Connect Business School (LCBS) with lots of positive energy, excitement and high hopes to sharpen myself so that in 10 months I be a shining diamond. On 23rd of August, 2017 my journey beginned by getting into new phase of life in new City to persue my post-graduate diploma in luxury management. Luxury for me is happiness which comforts and satisfies my desires. This course offered me to take ma passion for fashion and materialistic lifestyle as my fortune career.

The first day we came to know that we are a batch of 13 students from different background in education field and with different age group, which excited me, even more. We were introduced to one another and to our Founder & CEO Mr Abhay Gupta and also to our Campus Director Mr Rajat Bhatacharya. And also to our senior batch.  Abhay sir introduced what luxury and luxury management is and also quoted as "Cash rich- time poor". It's so true and I was totally touched and understood the value of it.


The next day was unbelievable; we were taken to four different sector of luxury Industry. The first they took us too BMW (Automobile) next to Trufitt & Hill (Wellness) followed by the grand Hyatt Residency (Real Estate) and finally to The Roseate hotel (Hospitality). I hardly could imagine of such things but it happened on second day in a high profiled manner with their photographer and creative team.

The third day pot of homesickness was full and I reached to my class to give presentation on experience of our industry visit. There I had fight with my mind and I stepped out of my comfort zone but with that chaos I expressed my experience through ppt but couldn't deliver it completely. Later, Abhay sir introduced to our subjects semester wise but that also couldn't calm my mind. The second half time we had Panel discussion where they shared their experience and successful story which helped me to push away my mixed feeling of being away from home and achieving my goal. It also helped me to set my mind. "Life is not easy" I know the meaning now. Life is all about creating and recreating successful stories where you put lots of efforts, hard works, dedication and the whole process go through to be a successful person.

The first three days of school has changed my whole concept of Luxury. It has wide range of luxury industries in different sectors. LCBS is all about everyday learning. Noah! I must be specific; it's about practical learning what u can implement in day today life and in luxury industry. Here, the whole concept of teaching and learning is different.


No comments:

Post a Comment